The goal of the Pittsburgh Rust Belt Microbiome (RBM) Conference is to bring together the microbiome, microbial evolution, and pathogenesis research communities from academic institutions and medical centers in the Rust Belt Region.
Our program integrates basic and translational science researchers and physicians in clinical practice at all levels of their careers. Plenary session, keynote talks, poster sessions, lunches, and a banquet dinner will provide multiple opportunities for participants to present and discuss their work.
For poster sessions, space to display posters is one side of a 4'H x 4'W poster board.
- $50 Undergraduate Student
- $120 Graduate Student
- $120 Fellow
- $120 Postdoctoral Fellow
- $280 Faculty
- $280 Other
- +$50 Reception (Thursday Evening)
- Workshop: FREE but requires registration
Abstract submission will be accepted until September 6th.
- Limit of 250 words
- Structured abstract [Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions]
- Up to 1 display item allowed (table or figure)